CAREERS AT CRA CONSULTING
We are an established, expanding and successful recruitment business now developing key locations in the Yorkshire and Midlands region and including our Head Office in Sheffield as such we welcome enquiries from energetic and ambitious consultants and those looking to develop their career in recruitment.
You could join a team with an excellent reputation for delivering for their clients, knowing their candidates and doing the right thing. We work with both permanent and contract/interim candidates, placing them with some of the region and the UK’s best employers. Send us your details by completing the form and we’ll get back to you with the latest opportunities.
We think you should be and would like to hear from the following:-
- Experienced recruiters who enjoy running their own desk
- New graduates wishing to build a career in recruitment
- Those with an accountancy or legal background seeking a change of career direction wish to applying their knowledge and skills within our field
If you already work in recruitment, and enjoy running your own client and candidate base, excelling at your targets and are seeking an employer that, although expect goals to be met, respect that you may have your own way of meeting them CRA Consulting might be for you. Our successful recruiters have the autonomy to build their success and their business in their own way and in return for brilliant results – we expect them to demand to, and to progress as we do.
If you want to progress and have ideas – we want to hear them…
CRA Consulting is an established but independent business and therefore free from the constraints sometimes experienced in larger organisations. Our team members are given the freedom to build their own portfolio of clients and candidates, as well as being provided with a personal career development programme. We know that our staff grow as the company grows and that significant career opportunities arise from our business growth.
NEW GRADUATE OR SUITABLE BACKGROUND
Do you believe you have what it takes to achieve targets in a sales driven environment and reap the benefits in salary, commission and perks, as well as a rewarding work environment and extended social life?
Initially, you’ll work in a supporting role alongside a consultant sourcing candidates, arranging interviews, answering inbound calls and advertising vacancies. However, as you progress you’ll take on more responsibility and the role will become more autonomous, where typical activities will include:
- Extensive sales activity (Business to business sales calls and meetings)
- Sourcing registering and interviewing candidates
- Negotiating contracts
- Managing and meeting new and existing clients
- Building your own client portfolio
- Attending relevant events across the country including key networking events to business and attract new clients
- Playing a role in implementing the company’s growth strategy
Subject to your drive, achievement of targets and ability there is the opportunity to progress quickly to a consultant role, and onwards…
- Competitive basic salary plus an unlimited bonus scheme providing uncapped earning potential
- Flexible benefits package
- Car allowance option which opens up with your success
- The latest technology to help you succeed and care for your clients and candidates including iPhone and Laptop
- Generous and flexible holidays
- Extensive and ongoing training from an external and highly proficient recruitment specialist
- Rapid career progression if you WANT it
For further information please contract Caroline Naylor on 0114 241 8030, or email her with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org including a brief note of the special attributes that you could bring to our business.