Role: 4 x Temporary Legal Administrators – Wills and Probate Work
Salary range from: £18,000 to £20,000
To start: ASAP
ARE YOU READY TO START YOUR LEGAL CAREER? WE’RE HIRING!
Join one of the UK’s most prominent legal organisations in Sheffield, as they look to expand their Wills and Probate team with four new temporary dynamic Legal Administrators. The roles will start asap and last for a minimum period of 4-6 weeks. This great chance to get some intial paralegal / legal admin experience.
The role and firm
The firm specialise in large-scale Wills and Probate work, delivering an expert service to a vast array of clients. Due to a surge in workload, they are looking for Law or LPC graduates ready to step into their first legal experience.
This is an outstanding opportunity to gain invaluable experience in the legal profession, to hone your administrative and organisational skills, and to work alongside a team of seasoned legal professionals dealing with a high volume of complex cases.
As a Legal Administrator, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our solicitors and paralegals in Wills and Probate work
- Documenting and maintaining case details accurately
- Handling client communications efficiently
- Keeping up-to-date records and files
This role will be on a temporary basis initially for a period of 4-6 weeks, starting ASAP, with the potential for extension or permanent placement based on performance and business needs.
This position is based in the bustling Sheffield office.
The ideal candidates will:
- Be Law or LPC graduates
- Have exceptional administrative and organisational skills
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Have a keen interest in Wills and Probate work
If you’re passionate about law, looking for a stepping stone into your legal career, and believe you can contribute to our high-performing team, we want to hear from you!
Apply now and kick-start your legal career. Click apply today with a copy of your most recent cv or call Rob Addy on 0114 2418030 for more info.