Accounts Assistant -Part Time Chesterfield £20,000 to £24,000 plus benefits
CRA Financial are delighted to be working with this family owned business within easy access of chesterfield and also close to areas of South Sheffield. Working within this friendly team you will provide valuable assistance to the accountant in this busy company. The role is suitable for someone looking to work part time either shorter hours across 5 days or three longer days.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with engineers to confirm goods are acceptable for payment
- Compiling purchase orders for frequently ordered parts
- Entering purchase invoices and coding as well as payment of invoices
- Production of delivery notes for jobs delivered
- Production of sales invoices and liaising with customers to ensure prompt payment
- Assistance with the preparation of payroll
- ideally you should have a proven track record of working within a finance function with a good knowledge of sales ledger purchase ledger and be familiar with Sage accounts package
- Strong communication skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks are essential in this role.