Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000 to £25,000 plus benefits
Our established property company in Sheffield is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the finance function of the business, ensuring accurate and timely recording of financial transactions as well as credit control and other administrative duties .
- Recording and processing financial transactions, including sales and purchase invoices, receipts, and payments
- Reconciling bank accounts and preparing bank reconciliations
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date financial records
- Assisting with credit control and debt management
- Responding to queries from suppliers and customers regarding invoices and payments
- Maintaining financial records
- General office administrative duties
- Previous experience of working in an accounts assistant role with a good knowledge of transactional finance, property experience would be ideal but not essential
- Knowledge of Xero would be ideal as well as excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth within the company.