Administration Assistant (Wills and Probate)
£20-£21,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent
• Competitive salary
• Work life balance
• Hybrid working available after a probation period.
• 25 days holiday plus statutory, plus extra days for long service.
• An extra day’s holiday for your birthday
• 2 x ½ days off for Life Admin Days
• Health Scheme
• 2 x Non -Contractual Bonuses per year
• Summer and Christmas party get togethers
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are a leading multi-sector private legal practice. As an established, reputable and highly regarded law firm, they offer their clients a range of expert legal services to obtain the compensation they deserve. Over the years, the firm has pioneered their clients rights to reparation and their employees career advancement.
The team of senior directors, management and lawyers are seasoned professionals with knowledge, enthusiasm and dedication. They offer a welcoming and friendly environment with excellent facilities, advanced training and development opportunities, and a competitive employee offering.
Working within the Private Client team to provide cost effective support to fee earners and other support workers within team. To encourage and promote the image and ethos of the firm and to adhere to agreed practice and procedure as determined.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To undertake photocopy and scanning tasks.
• To administer daily filing, which will include e-filing.
• Periodic updating of files to ensure readiness for costing.
• To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such in a
professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care.
• To arrange telephone appointments and any other meetings as requested/required for both clients and/or professionals, as appropriate.
• To progress to preparing correspondence and documents through digital dictation and word processing.
• To prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch.
• To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a
responsibility towards self-development.
• To ensure the confidentiality of the firm’s and clients’ documentation and information in accordance with GDPR.
• To undertake any reasonable task as requested.
How to apply:
If this Administration Assistant (Wills and Probate) vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Adam Perry who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.