Job Title: Assistant Fee Earner (Serious & Catastrophic Injury)
Location: Wakefield (Hybrid Working)
Salary: £33,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
Contract: Full or Part Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are a top 100 UK law firm with a renowned reputation. In recent years, the organisation has modernised it’s working environment and operational procedures to improve on an already successful business model. Through promoting an agile working policy, implementing focus on work-life balance and a supportive set up has resulted in a great culture.
Due to steady business with increasing workloads, our client are looking to hire various level fee earners to join their renowned serious injury department. The department oversees claims of varied value from £25,000 to multi million cases. These roles can be worked on a hybrid basis.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Assistant Fee Earner:
- Support a Grade A or Grade B fee earner with a varied caseload of serious and catastrophic cases from start to finish
- Providing comprehensive case assistance on high value personal injury files
- Reviewing and analysing key evidence, reports, documentation, legal policy & procedures etc..
- Liaising with key stakeholders in support of the file handler
- Working closely with the file handler on trial preparation, hearings and post case conclusion
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 to 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Enhanced adoption leave, maternity & paternity pay
- Health insurance
- Medical insurance
- Free eye tests
- Reward & recognition – long service, prize draw, incentives
- Life insurance
- Firmwide bonus scheme
- Free parking (if/when in office)
- You will need experience working within a claimant personal injury department of a law firm
- Exposure to multi-track personal injury or medical negligence is required
- Ideally you will have previous experience running and handling your own caseload, however wanting to either step back from file handling or work on higher value files
How to apply:
If this Assitant Fee Earner vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Assistant Fee Earner vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.