Job Title: Personal Injury Lawyer
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
Full Time, Permanent Contract
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA Legal are recruiting on behalf of a leading UK law firm, recognised in the Legal 500, who are looking to hire into their award winning organisation. Due to growth, our client are looking to recruit an experience Personal Injury Lawyer into their Stoke office.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Personal Injury Lawyer:
- Handling a litigated employer liability / public liability (EL/PL) caseload with some RTA work
- Service of proceedings, reviewing and responding to defences, management of matters through court directions including interim applications through to instruction of counsel for trial and work associated with the trial itself.
- Identifying cases for branch network transfer when queries surround value, case type, complex nature or profile
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Working
- Hybrid Working
- Life Insurance (X 4 Annual Salary)
- 23 Days Holiday + BH
- Additional Holiday During XMAS Office Closure (Shut Between XMAS & New Year)
- Enhanced Sickness & Maternity Pay
- Additional Discretionary Benefits Available Upon Request
- Car Allowance for Certain Employee Grades
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience required in personal injury law
- Experience dealing with fast-track personal injury litigation required
- Applications welcome from Solicitors, Legal Executives, Litigators, Fee Earners and Senior Paralegals
How to apply:
If this Assistant Personal Injury Lawyer vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Assistant Personal Injury Lawyer vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.