Serious Injury - Associate
A large major player in the UK litigation market is looking to add to their Serious Injury team at Associate level. This role would suit a candidate with upwards of 3 years' experience in managing their own caseload of EL/PL and RTA matters. Applications open to Solicitors, Chartered Legal Executives and those who are qualified by experience. You must have upwards of 3 years experience and exposure to serious injury work would be an advantage.
What's on offer?
With a generous salary on offer among other excellent benefits such as hybrid working policy and structured bonus scheme, this opportunity is absolutely not one to miss out on as the firm will almost certainly look to progress the successful candidate's career within this busy department.
- Managing files and liaising directly with clients, team leaders and other medical experts on the progress of each case
- Assessing the prospects of success for each case in regard to liability and gathering evidence, including documentary and witness, to disprove any denials and pursue cases through to litigation where appropriate
- You will be working directly with Counsel, Solicitors, insurers and the courts regarding your files
- Preparing cases for trial and identifying evidence to support heads of damage, loss of earnings and care and assistance arguments
- You will be a key member of the team and attend regular team meetings whilst reporting to your Team Leader on any delays or troubles with files
- You will regularly be building solid relationships with your clients, with a solid commercial understanding when conducting correspondence
- In order to be considered for this role, you must have upwards of 3 years' worth of experience in managing your own caseload of EL/PL and RTA matters
- You will have an excellent attention to detail, knowledge of legal concepts with solid drafting skills
- Excellent client care skills are essential as your client base will consist of a variety of people with varying needs
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this Personal Injury Fee Earner role please contact Rob Addy on 0114 2418030 or click apply today