Care Legal Executive
£30,000 to £55,000 per annum
Nottingham City Centre
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are a renowned legal organisation that operates throughout the UK. The firm are widely acknowledged as a leading practice, being a long standing member of the legal 500. In addition, the firm boasts some of the most highly regarded legal professionals in their respective areas of practice. The successful candidate will be joining a rapidly expanding, reputable, modern and developing law firm.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Care Legal Executive:
- Legal Representation: Provide legal advice and representation to clients in cases related to social care and child protection matters. This includes care proceedings, child custody disputes, adoption, fostering, child safeguarding, and mental capacity issues.
- Case Management: Manage a caseload of care-related matters efficiently and professionally, ensuring that deadlines are met, and clients are kept informed about the progress of their cases.
- Client Consultation: Conduct comprehensive consultations with clients to gather relevant information, assess their legal needs, and explain potential courses of action in a clear and empathetic manner.
- Legal Research: Stay up-to-date with relevant legislation, case law, and legal developments in the field of social care and child protection to provide accurate and informed legal advice.
- Negotiation: Engage in negotiation and mediation processes to achieve favourable outcomes for clients without the need for court intervention whenever possible.
- Collaboration: Work closely with colleagues, including paralegals, solicitors, and support staff, to ensure a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Client Care: Demonstrate a caring and empathetic approach to client care, recognising the sensitivity of the cases and the potential emotional impact on clients.
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Employee assistance programme
- Discount on legal services
- Client referral fees
- Colleague referral fees
- Hybrid working
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- You will be a qualified child care law professional, or a trainee soon to qualify
- Previous experience in legal aid care work required
How to apply:
If this Care Legal Executive vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Care Legal Executive vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.