Childcare Lawyer (Solicitor or Legal Executive)
Location: Hartlepool (Hybrid Working Considered)
Salary: £35,000 – £58,000 (Negotiable)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Company sickness pay
- Discretionary study support
- Flexible working considered
- Hybrid working considered
If successful, you will perform the following role as an Childcare Lawyer:
- Running a varied caseload of children law matters, including but not limited to domestic abuse, neglect, care proceedings, care applications, PLO’s, adoption and abduction
- Performing advocacy during hearings
- Liaising with and managing clients
- Allocation of administrative tasks
About the business:
CRA Legal are recruiting for a well-established, regional law firm. Our client is looking to hire an experienced Fee Earner to join their reputable Childcare Department, in either their Hartlepool Office.
About CRA Consulting:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
How to apply:
If this Childcare Lawyer vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rob Addy who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs