Job Title: Junior Legal Secretary (Civil Litigation)
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary Range: £20,000 – £22,000 per annum
Are you interested in working in Civil Litigation? Do you have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a multi-service law firm in Sheffield city centre.
As a Junior Legal Secretary, you will play a crucial role in supporting our team of solicitors and lawyers in delivering high-quality legal services to our clients. You will be responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support within our civil litigation department.
- Drafting and preparing legal documents, correspondence, and court forms.
- Managing and organizing case files, ensuring all documents are filed accurately.
- Coordinating appointments, meetings, and court appearances for attorneys.
- Liaising with clients, other law firms, and court personnel.
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail and telephone calls.
- Maintaining an organized and efficient office environment.
- Assisting with billing and invoicing tasks as required.
- Any other administrative tasks as directed by supervising attorneys.
- Previous experience as a legal secretary, preferably in civil litigation.
- Proficiency in using legal software and Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of legal terminology and procedures.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary in the range of £20,000 to £22,000 per annum (pro-rata for part-time).
- Opportunity to work either full-time or part-time, depending on your preference.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Friendly and collaborative work environment.
- Potential for career growth within our firm.
- Other benefits to be discussed during the interview.
If you are a dedicated legal secretary with experience in civil litigation and are looking to join a reputable law firm in Sheffield, we encourage you to apply.
How to apply:
If this Legal Secretary vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Adam Perry who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Legal Secretary vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.