Salary: Up to £48,000 to £55,000 + Bonuses
Location: Manchester City Centre (Hybrid)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA are working in partnership with a reputable national business with offices throughout the country. Our client is a long term established organisation with a great approach to their employees and customer base. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced medical negligence law professional to join an exciting and forward thinking business known for their ethical approach, innovative use of technology and commitment to members, customers and colleagues. Our client is a leading provider of claimant clinical / medical negligence law services.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Clinical Negligence Lawyer:
- Running and assisting on various medical negligence cases
- Providing expert legal advice to clients and key stakeholders
- Supporting and assisting with coordination of a small team, driving departmental development and continuous improvement
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 28 days holiday (rising to 32 days) + bank holidays
- Enhanced pension scheme (up to 10% employer contributed)
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Hybrid working
- Well-being programme
- Products & services discounts
- Up to 10% of salary bonus scheme (performance led)
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- You will be a qualified solicitor or legal executive
- Previous experience in Clinical / Medical Negligence or Multi-Track Serious / Catastrophic Injury.
- A proven track record of managing good quality, complex cases
How to apply:
If this Clinical Negligence Lawyer vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Clinical Negligence Lawyer vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.