Clinical Negligence Lawyer
£40,000 to £60,000 Salary (depending on PQE)
St Helens (Hybrid Working)
Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are a respected firm locally with a great team dynamic and an experienced team at the helm. The firm are well-regarded for the medical negligence work amongst other areas of legal practice. With ongoing growth plans and additional hires in progress, this opportunity will offer much scope for career progression and development.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Clinical Negligence Lawyer:
- Working closely with a Senior Partner, to provided comprehensive legal support and advise in relation to medical negligence matters
- Running a caseload with some supervision and assisting the partner with higher value work
- Reviewing medical information, witness statements, records, documentation, research and reports
- Liaising with clients, key stakeholders, council and colleagues
- Allocation of administrative support on files when required
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 27 days plus bank holidays after 2 years service, rising to 30 days plus bank holidays after 5 years service
- Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- £250 Welfare Payment Annually
- Hybrid Working
- Excellent bonuses earning up to 25% of fees generated
- Contribution to Car Insurance (discretionary)
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- It is vital you have experience in Medical Negligence Law
- You will be a qualified solicitor or legal executive
- You ideally have at least 1 years post qualification experience, however applications from NQ's very welcome
How to apply:
If this Clinical Negligence Lawyer vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Clinical Negligence Lawyer vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.