Job Title: Senior Clinical Negligence Lawyer
Salary: £52,000 – £59,000
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Clinical Negligence Lawyer to join a growing team of dedicated professionals. In this role, you will provide expert advice and support to trade unions, their members, and private clients as part of a specialist Clinical Negligence team.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified lawyer with a minimum of 2 years' PQE and experience handling a diverse range of multi-track clinical negligence cases. As a Senior Clinical Negligence Lawyer, you will manage cases from initial client interviews to trial, with a comprehensive understanding of the complexities involved in multi-track cases, such as costs and the litigation process.
- At least 2 years' PQE, ideally operating as a Court Grade A/B
- Strong knowledge of clinical negligence law and the civil litigation process
- Excellent prioritization skills and attention to detail
- Team player with a passion for marketing and business development
- Exceptional communication and client care skills, with an ability to empathize with vulnerable clients
- Affinity with the Labour and trade union movement is desirable
Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Structured pay scales
- £4,500 car allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Permanent health insurance
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Agile and remote working options
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Organized sports and social club
- Annual travel and parking loans
- Financial assistance for professional development
The firm has been advocating for the injured and mistreated for over a century, using the law to protect people and improve lives. They are proud of their history and continue to fight against unfair working practices today. As an equal opportunities employer, they believe that attracting diverse talent is crucial to our success and the communities they serve.
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Hybrid working
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual travel & parking loans
- Cycle to work
- Organized sports & social club
- Life assurance 4x annual salary
- Income protection insurance
- Additional 5 days paid leave in December
For more information please contact Rob Addy on 0114 2418930 or click apply today with a copy of your most recent cv.
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.