Location: Sheffield, Barnsley or Doncaster (agile working)
Salary: £22,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
About the business:
CRA Legal are representing a leading Yorkshire Law Firm with national coverage and outreach. They are highly regarded in their business space, reputable in national medical negligence circles and boast legal 500 status.
The firm offer high quality of work, flexibility around the working model, an excellent benefits package and genuine opportunities to enhance and progress careers. They also have support, welcoming and friendly teams who hold many years experience.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Clinical Negligence Paralegal:
- Assisting on high value medical negligence cases, working closely with a senior partner as part of a collaborate team
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Due to the nature of the work, you will need a minimum of 12 months experience working within a medical / clinical negligence paralegal role, or in a multi track personal injury paralegal role. Unfortunately the firm are not accepted graduate applications for this hire
- The firm are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic, dedicated professional with a real desire to learn, develop and progress their career
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional leave over the festive period
- Enhanced pension
- Enhanced parental leave
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Hybrid working
- Agile working
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare scheme
- Critical illness cover
- Income protection scheme
- Life insurance scheme
- Staff reward and recognition incentives
- Discounts on certain high street retailers
- Discounted parking at some offices
How to apply:
If this Clinical Negligence Paralegal vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Clinical Negligence Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.