Clinical Negligence Solicitor / Legal Executive
£35,000 to £50,000 Salary Bracket
Lincoln (Hybrid Working / Flexible Available)
Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA are proud to represent a multi-award winning law firm with an excellent reputation. The firm are a regional sized practice who are going from strength to strength with growth plans, departmental / firm expansion and firmwide developments. As a multi-specialist law firm, the firm boast expert, ethical and efficient services to their clients across business and personal areas of practice.
Due to ongoing growth in their medical negligence department, the firm are seeking an enthusiastic, professional and hard-working individual to join them. In return, the firm can offer you as a successful candidate, the ability to work in an agile, forward-thinking environment, in a business that puts employees first.
In addition to a strong offering financially, the firm also offer a fantastic employee benefits package (please see below), networking opportunities, discounted travel into work, excellent progression & career development and a supportive & approachable management team.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Clinical Negligence Solicitor:
- Case Management: Handle a caseload of clinical negligence cases from start to finish, ensuring all deadlines and legal requirements are met.
- Client Engagement: Meet with clients to gather information, advise on legal options, and provide regular updates on case progress.
- Investigation: Conduct thorough investigations into potential clinical negligence claims, including reviewing medical records, consulting with medical experts, and gathering relevant evidence.
- Legal Research: Stay up-to-date with relevant laws, regulations, and precedents related to clinical negligence to provide accurate and informed legal advice to clients.
- Document Drafting: Prepare legal documents, including claim forms, witness statements, and settlement agreements.
- Negotiation: Negotiate with opposing parties, including insurance companies, to secure fair compensation for clients outside of court, where appropriate.
- Litigation: Represent clients in court proceedings, including preparing and presenting cases, examining witnesses, and cross-examining opposing witnesses.
- Collaborative Approach: Work collaboratively with other solicitors, paralegals, and legal support staff to ensure efficient case management and share knowledge and expertise.
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 26 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Pension scheme
- Access to retail discounts
- Access to healthcare discounts
- Life insurance policy
- Discounted legal services
- Firmwide company bonus scheme
- Social events
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working
- Agile working
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 1 years post qualification experience
- Exposure and experience running a good quality clinical negligence caseload is vital. Unfortunately this is not a re-train opportunity
- Applications from Serious & Catastrophic Injury fee earners may be accepted
How to apply:
If this Clinical Negligence Solicitor vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Clinical Negligence Solicitor vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.