Commercial/Corporate paralegal or NQ Solicitor
Salary: £25,000 – £40,000
Contract: Full Time, permanent
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal / finance recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms / accountancy practices with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the firm/role:
Our client is a reputable long-established Sheffield based solicitors firm offering a range of business and personal services. The firm has built up an incredibly strong reputation locally and further afield.
With a longstanding history in the city this is an excellent opportunity that offers career progression and development.
We are looking for an experienced paralegal or newly qualified solicitor to join the team. The role will see you working directly alongside the Partner and Head of department allowing for extensive exposure to the full range of transactions.
In this busy and varied role the successful candidate will be integral in continuing the success of this department.
- Collating due diligence information and replying to pre-contract enquiries
- Drafting reports to clients in relation to due diligence information supplied
- Assembling disclosure bundles
- Preparing replies to Lender’s Conditions Precedent
- Post-completion work, including registering charges and debentures at Companies House and paying Stamp Duty to HMRC
- Drafting ancillary documents, eg Board Minutes, Shareholder Resolutions and Letters of Resignation
- Preparing applications to the Care Quality Commission in relation to changes of ownership at dental practices
- Liaising with Clients
- Prior experience within company commercial and or corporate law role
- Ability to work effectively within different teams but also to feel confident working autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills – experience in dealing with clients face to face and via telephone is essential.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload within the required timescales
- An understanding of the need for confidentiality and discretion, which are essential for working in a solicitor’s firm.
- Up to 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Westfield Health scheme
How to apply:
If this vacancy interests you, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs