£40,000 to £60,000
Leeds City Centre
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client is a multi-award winning law firm with an excellent reputation, providing expert legal services to clients throughout the UK. The firm hold an excellent reputation, having been recognised locally as one of the leaders in Dispute Resolution Law.
In addition to a strong earnings package, the firm offer great employee benefits and an excellent employee experience. As the successful candidate, you will be joining a forward-thinking organisation, working on excellent quality files.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Commercial Litigation Solicitor:
- Provide expert legal advice and guidance to clients in commercial litigation matters, including contract disputes, corporate disputes, professional negligence claims, shareholder disputes, and intellectual property disputes.
- Conduct thorough legal research and analysis to build strong cases and develop effective strategies for clients.
- Draft, review, and negotiate legal documents, including pleadings, affidavits, witness statements, settlement agreements, and court submissions.
- Represent clients in court proceedings, mediations, arbitrations, and other alternative dispute resolution forums.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including paralegals, associates, and partners, to gather evidence, build case strategies, and ensure effective case management.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, keeping them informed about case progress, advising on risks and potential outcomes, and offering sound legal solutions.
- Stay updated with current legal developments, case law, and legislative changes that may impact commercial litigation cases.
- Attend legal conferences, seminars, and workshops to enhance professional knowledge and contribute to the firm's reputation.
- Manage caseloads efficiently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines while maintaining the highest standard of quality and attention to detail.
- Work closely with other practice areas within the firm, such as corporate, employment, and intellectual property, to provide comprehensive legal solutions to clients.
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Additional leave over Christmas period
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Health care plan
- Fully paid for city centre parking
- Travel to work payments (public transport payments)
- Discretionary bonus
- Hybrid working
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- You will be a qualified solicitor, either newly qualified or up to 5 years post qualification experience
- It is vital you have exposure to commercial dispute resolution work
- Advocacy experience and exposure is desired
- You will need to have trained and qualified in the UK
How to apply:
If this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.