Job Title: Commercial Litigation Solicitor / Legal Executive
Salary: £45,000 – £60,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA Legal are recruiting on behalf of a reputable independent law firm. Our client is looking to hire an NQ Solicitor, 1 – 5 years PQE Solicitor or a Legal Executive to join their renowned Commercial Litigation Team, in their Sheffield Office.
The firm are well-known throughout the UK, and boast a strong client base. They service high-value and high-quality work to businesses and business leaders. The commercial litigation team
In addition to a fantastic working culture, the firm prides itself on providing opportunity, support and approachability to all staff members. The firms does not hold employees to fee earning targets, and concentrates on providing the resources for teams to perform.
You, as the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to join a thriving business experiencing growth. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional seeking a move from a large corporate whilst not compromising on workflow, quality of work and remuneration.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Commercial Litigation Solicitor:
- Servicing a strong portfolio of clients, advising and handling an array of high-quality commercial litigation matters.
- Overseeing varied files including commercial contract disputes, contentious matters between business leaders, partners & shareholders, professional negligence, commercial property & real estate disputes and business closure & restructure disputes
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 3 extra holiday days over Christmas / festive period
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working
- Bonus scheme
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- You will be a qualified solicitor
- Previous employment in Commercial Litigation
- Experience handling commercial contract disputes,
- Unfortunately this is not a re-train, so a exposure to higher value commercial litigation matters is required
- Applications welcome from NQ level to 5 years PQE
How to apply:
If this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.