Commercial Litigation Solicitor
£38,000 to £55,000 per annum
Sheffield City Centre
Full Time, Permanent
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 23 – 30 days holiday + bank holidays (role / length of service dependant)
- Pension scheme
- Company sick pay
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working
- Bonus Scheme – Company wide, individual and XMAS
- Free eye tests
- Car parking
- Social events
- Study sponsorship
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Commercial Litigation Solicitor:
- Providing advice and representation to clients in commercial litigation matters
- Conducting legal research and analysis to support client cases
- Preparing pleadings, witness statements, and other legal documentation
- Attending court hearings and advocating on behalf of clients
- Managing a caseload of diverse commercial litigation matters
- Negotiating settlements with opposing counsel
- Providing strategic advice to clients on dispute resolution options
About the Business:
CRA Legal are recruiting on behalf of a reputable, regional law firm with a national presence. The firm boast an excellent standard of work, a strong client base a growing business. The successful candidate will be joining a well-networked, highly-regarded and expert team of Litigation Lawyers with experienced partners who drive a great work culture.
About CRA Consulting:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
How to apply:
If this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.