Commercial Litigation Solicitor / Legal Executive
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: £32,000 to £55,000
Contract: Full Time, Permeant
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are a regionally recognised law firm with strong presence in the local high streets. The firm hold a great reputation and boast excellent work quality, a strong business model and experienced professionals throughout. In addition, the Commercial Disputes team have an excellent financial performance record over many years.
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced dispute resolution law professional wanting to further their career with excellent quality, meaningful work. As the successful candidate, you will be joining a friendly organisation with a great working environment.
If successful, you will perform the following role as an Commercial Litigation Solicitor / Legal Executive:
- Handling a varied commercial disputes caseload including disputes amongst business owners, professional negligence, commercial property disputes, finance disputes, commercial debt recovery and other forms of commercial litigation as required
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Holiday rising to 26 days plus bank holidays after 1 years service
- Holiday rising to 31 says plus bank holidays after 5 years
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme (3x annual salary)
- Discounted travel to work scheme
- Healthcare (voluntary benefit)
- Recruitment initiative for referrals
- Discounted legal services
- Free conveyancing
- Free will drafting
- Employee ownership scheme
- Profit scheme
- Hybrid working and agile working considered
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Qualified solicitor or legal executive with a minimum of 1 years of experience specialising in Commercial Litigation.
- Newly qualified applications welcome as long as you hold a minimum of 1 years pre-qualifying work experience in Commercial Disputes
- Strong advocacy, negotiation, and mediation skills with the ability to effectively represent clients’ interests in court or alternative dispute resolution settings.(preferred)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain complex legal concepts clearly and concisely to clients.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a diverse caseload, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills to assess and evaluate legal issues effectively.
- Empathy, sensitivity, and professionalism when dealing with clients facing emotionally challenging situations.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving, with the ability to think strategically and provide innovative legal solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with clients, colleagues, and external stakeholders.
How to apply:
If this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.