Job title: Commercial Property Lawyer
Salary: Up to £65,000 DOE
Hours: 40 per week
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the Firm/Role:
Our client is a fast-growing, client focussed law firm that have been making waves within the property sector over the past few years. An exciting opportunity for and experienced commercial property lawyer to be part of their growing team.
You will play a vital role in continuing to grow the commercial property department. We are looking for someone who is comfortable being part of a team with a passion for delivering an excellent client experience. You will be ambitious and bring an enthusiastic, energetic and can-do presence to the business. This is an exciting role with excellent growth potential for an ambitious person.
The role will involve you:
- Managing a suitable case load of varying commercial property work.
- Generating new work for the commercial department.
- Ensuring all activity is completed in accordance with SLAs.
- Attend dedicated training sessions, 121s, and team meetings.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all client’s needs and requests.
- Achieve individual and team KPIs and targets.
- Be compliant with all regulations and company policies at all times.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible working policy
- Focused on colleague development and career progression
- An excellent bonus structure
- Company discount on stays at our holiday homes
- Free access to our property investment courses
- The opportunity to travel for events and customer meetings
- Provide all colleagues the opportunity to collaboratively work with high-net-worth
- Vibrant, energised and friendly working environment
- Free Parking
- Organised and efficient.
- Experienced in a wide range of commercial property work.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Consistently make client service delivery your priority.
- Adopts a modern approach to conveyancing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
How to apply:
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs