Role: Complex and Catastrophic Injury Solicitor / Legal Executive
Location: Wakefield (Hybrid Working)
Salary range: £55,000 to £75,000
I am excited to present an exceptional career opportunity for a skilled Assistant Solicitor specializing in Large and Complex Loss. Based in Wakefield with a hybrid working model, this role offers a promising path for those eager to advance their legal career within a distinguished law firm.
In this position, you’ll working on your own caseload, engaging in challenging pre and post-litigation claims. Your focus will be on handling significant loss claims, predominantly valued over £0.5 million to £1.5 million, involving indemnity disputes, liability, and quantum. You will deal with intricate cases, such as brain and spinal injuries, and amputations, mostly arising from workplace accidents, public liability claims, and motor accidents. This role places you in a team of expert professionals, offering a stimulating environment that encourages both professional challenge and supportive collaboration.
This role is more than just a job; it’s a gateway to a thriving career. The firm is dedicated to the growth and development of its employees, presenting numerous opportunities for career progression. You will be joining an environment where your professional growth is a key focus.
- Qualification as a Solicitor or Legal Executive in England & Wales.
- Ideally, at least 2 years of experience in Catastrophic Personal Injury (CAT PI) Claims.
The hiring firm stands as a leading provider of legal and handling services to the UK’s general insurance sector. With a commitment to innovative approaches and employee development, the firm offers a distinctive culture that includes flexible and hybrid working arrangements, emphasizing work-life balance and employee well-being.
Location and Working Arrangement:
- Based in Wakefield.
- Hybrid working model, requiring only 2-3 office visits per month after an initial 2-week induction.
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary bracket of £55,000 to £75,000.
- Comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, pension scheme, and enhanced parental leave.
- Life insurance, income protection, and a variety of wellness programs.
- Professional development support and additional perks like the Cycle to Work scheme and season ticket loans.
If you’re motivated to take this significant step in your legal career, please apply. For further information or assistance with your application, reach out to me, Rob Addy, at CRA Consulting on 0114 2418030