Job Title – Construction Legal Secretary
Salary – £29,000 – £30,000
Location – Manchester
A superb new opportunity has arisen as a Legal Secretary at a highly successful full-service, global law firm. This firm works with a variety of clients across the world. The full time, permanent position lends a chance to join a firm with a fantastic reputation, which is increasingly growing due to its success. The right candidate will be an ambitious individual, keen to become established within a superb administration ability.
- Company wide bonus scheme of 5% salary (discretionary)
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office, 3 days remotely)
- 25 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
- 50% off your current gym membership & corporate membership with Virgin Active and Nuffield gyms
- Critical illness insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection
- Dental insurance
- Life assurance, 5x your salary
- Extended Maternity/Adoption & Shared Parental leave
- Study assistance
- Interest free loans
About the Role
Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Team Secretary to join their Manchester office, providing a high-quality and efficient secretarial service to Senior Associates, Associates and Trainees across different Practice Groups. Reporting directly to the Secretarial Services Manager, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• General legal correspondence
• Preparing Court/Counsel’s bundles/court forms
• Preparation of hard and soft copy engrossments and other legal documents
• PDF conversions
• Amending, formatting and comparing documents
• Copy-typing and digital dictation
• Creation of secure links
• Liaising with clients and courts
• Opening new matters
• Saving documents electronically
• Proof reading and quality checking of documents and correspondence
• Working within Excel documents
• Diary and email management for the fee-earners
• Handling telephone enquiries as and when required
• Travel arrangements, processing fee-earner expenses and dealing with other admin
• Managing workflow to the Document & Design Centre, Print Room etc when required; proactively taking steps to ensure work is returned within required timescales
• Liaising with Finance and other business support teams
You will need to be adaptable to change, demonstrating high levels of client care, organisational and time management skills. You will have gained experience within a law firm demonstrating a proactive and enthusiastic approach with high levels of IT literacy, excellent attention to detail and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
Previous office experience is preferred but not essential. You will have a proactive and enthusiastic approach with high levels of IT literacy, superb attention to detail and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Adam Perry on 01142418030 or at [email protected]
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
This Construction Legal Secretary vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.
We look forward to hearing from you!