This Top Tier Sheffield firm are looking to recruit a Contentious Probate Solicitor to their expanding city centre office.
As they continue to grow and expand across all departments, this firm are now looking to appoint an Associate Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join their already strong and established private client department.
Steeped in history but by no means limited by it, this firm of over 35 years, has remained modern and progressive to secure the prestige they have in today's market.
- One of the strongest reputations in the market
- Enviable, dynamic network on a regional, national, and growing international level
- Impressive growth through high-quality strategic hires who share the ethos of the firm
- Progressive and agile in their approach
This is an exceptional opportunity for an accomplished Dispute Resolution Solicitor. We are looking for someone with ambition and drive to join our Contentious Probate & Trusts team.
You should have around 5 years PQE and the enthusiasm to take on a real career opportunity, with a clear pathway of progression in place.
The role will see you joining an already strong and established private client team, dealing with a wide range of high-quality contentious probate & trusts work.
You will work closely with a range of clients to provide fast and pragmatic advice, whilst actively involved with marketing strategies to attract new clients.
You will assist in supervising more junior fee earners, delegating appropriate work to paralegals and supporting more senior team members on large complex matters.
- You will be a Dispute Resolution Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE, and a minimum of 1 year relevant experience working in contentious probate
- You will be able to demonstrate a proven ability to generate new business
- You will be able to manage your own caseload of contentious probate and trusts matters
- You will be keen and willing to engage in networking and industry events
- You will be ambitious and driven, and ready to take full advantage of the career progression opportunity on offer
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular and meritocratic progression opportunities
- The opportunity to work alongside industry-leading legal professionals
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join this award-winning department, based in Sheffield.
For more information please click apply today with a copy of your cv or feel free to contact Rob Addy on 07378 123456.