The role will report into the Head of Contracts ensuring effective development of the Contracts team and embed, review and continuously improve the team's processes and systems. This role will provide guidance and proactive support in the field of contract administration, negotiation and governance.
- Oversee contract and governance activities and ensure all tasks / projects are completed timely utilising team resources.
- Act as senior point of contact for the Contracts team for customers, building and maintaining effective relationships with all stakeholders.
- Provide effective and responsive management to the Contracts team to ensure high quality service to all customers.
- Ensure all staff receive appropriate guidance and support and effective communication of key messages from Senior Management.
- Ensure effective performance of Contracts team on a day to day basis including highlighting and addressing performance or disciplinary issues.
- Update precedent contractual documentation to reflect changes in policies, funding guidance, legislation and prime contract changes.
- Develop and maintain the Contracts team's processes to meet business needs.
- Support with the preparation of precedent bank of contracts for use by Operations and the Contracts team.
- Update Section 4 and Section 7 of the Subcontract Management Framework.
- Ensure that contract files are reflective of all contractual documentation.
- Provide Governance support and guidance to the business as required.
- Ensure compliance of Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act and Environmental Information Regulations.
- Manage disputes and claims brought against the company as requested by Head of Contracts.
- Archiving champion and responsible for updating and maintaining Retention of Records Procedure and authorising destruction of records in accordance with Retention of Records Procedure and contractual requirements.
- Keep register of risk plans and matrices by cost centre.
- Support the development of team processes ensuring that they comply with customer and government requirements.
- Undertake any other duties reasonable assigned by line manager.
For more infomation on this role please click apply today with a copy of your most recent cv or alteratively please contact Robert Addy on 0114 2418030.