Job Title: Conveyancing Auditor – Remote working
Job Type: Full time
Salary: £30,000 to £36000
Reports to: Operations Director
We are looking for a full-time permanent experienced Conveyancer to work in our title checking department focusing on auditing Sale and Purchase files. Conveyancers will have a good knowledge of all transaction types and the experience to title check to high standards with minimum tuition and supervision. The role offers the ability to work from home or in the office in Sheffield.
Your responsibilities will include:
To audit sale and purchase files in accordance with the criteria set by the department. To also, from time to time, check the title to Freehold, Leasehold, and New Build’s
- To audit sale and purchase files in accordance with our pre-exchange procedures
- Completing audit forms and updating our CMS daily
- To meet the time scale and billing targets set by the department.
- To raise any necessary and pertinent enquiries as required.
- To report on the title to the premises to the client in a comprehensive and cohesive manner.
- To liaise with the live conveyancing teams and provide them with information for complex transactions as they arise.
- To assist when required with posts for the conveyancing teams, including dealing with replies to enquiries, management packs, mortgage offers, and searches.
- To assist with auditing work as and when required by management.
We are seeking someone who has strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, with the ability to use their own initiative and work within tight deadlines.
- Working in conveyancing practice: 3 years (Preferred)
- Cases in your own name: 3 years (Preferred)
- Title checking: 3 years (Preferred)
- Leaseholds: 2 years (Preferred)
- New Builds: 1 year (Preferred)
- Auditing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Copes effectively in demanding circumstances.
- Good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work.
- Demonstrates persistence and commitment to completing tasks and objectives.
- Delivers work output to the required standard.
- Pays attention to detail and quality of work.
- Demonstrates a commitment to improving working practices and supports company plans and policies.
- Self-motivated and able to organise own work with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and good decision-making when dealing with problems.
- Able to identify a problem arising and can develop a solution or take the correct course of action.
- Knows when to seek guidance or further input from others before taking action.
- Looks for new solutions to problems as well as tried and tested methods.
- Able to express oneself both orally and in writing in a clear and constructive way.
- Willing to ask questions, listen to other’s views and accept advice.
- Willing to contribute ideas and seek improvements.
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Work from home
- Full time permanent or full-time consultant
For more information please contact Robert Addy on 0114 2418030 or click apply below.