We are working with a well know full-service law firm based in Rotherham with an outstanding reputation for delivering high quality partner-led advice with exceptional personal service. They are now looking to strengthen their Conveyancing team with the appointment of a senior fee earner.
The firm has a history stretching back over 50 years and well recognised throughout the local South Yorkshire business community as a market leader in conveyancing.
The vision is to set the standard for legal excellence and in doing so, to become the law firm of choice for businesses, organisations and individuals.
If this sounds like a firm you want to be a part of please read on!
We are looking to recruit a Paralegal/Legal Executive/Solicitor to join our growing Residential Conveyancing Team. This role is a full time position and consideration will be given to individuals who have a minimum of 2 years' experience in running a caseload of all types of residential property transactions. Day to day you will be dealing with clients, managing your own caseload and supporting the head of the Conveyancing Team.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Advice and guidance to clients (by email, telephone or in face to face meetings) on all aspects of the conveyancing process
- Liaising with estate agents, mortgage lenders, Land Registry and third party solicitors
- Drafting and amending all documentation supporting the conveyancing transaction, including advice notes, letters and other post completion and registration documents
- Adhering to any agreed client service standards
- Contributing to business development initiatives
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to prioritise, cope under pressure and work to strict deadlines. Good communication and IT skills are essential as is managing expectations across a wide range of competing needs. Attention to detail, a good work ethic, a willingness to cover a variety of tasks and work outside core hours on occasion if necessary. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
For more information please click apply with a copy of your most recent cv or feel free to call Robert Addy on 0114 2418030