Salary: £23,000 – £26,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are recruiting on behalf of a reputable firm who are experts in their field. As market leaders in their area of expertise our client works with some of the worlds leading companies and having an exciting opportunity for a corporate/commercial paralegal candidate to join the team. You will be joining an experienced team with a wealth of experience to draw from.
A unique structure puts each employee at the heart of the firm with agile working an integrated part of this firm also. This is an excellent opportunity for either an experienced corporate/commercial paralegal or a recent LPC graduate with a strong academic background and a real interest in the corporate world to start their career.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supporting senior fee earners with a caseload of shareholder plan files
- Advising clients on their legal related matters
- Assisting with complex legal transactions, including tax-advantaged plans, share ownership and executive rewards
- Overseeing a portfolio of international clients
- Drafting legal documents and correspondence
- Assisting department colleagues with research and administration support
- Attending to clients on the telephone and in person
- Storage and retrieval of client files/documents in line with filing systems
- Time recording
- Setting up new files accurately and speedily in line with company procedures
- Ensuring confidentiality and security of the company and client documentation and/or information
- Understanding and applying the firm’s money laundering, regulatory and compliance procedures
- A keen interest in Corporate and Commercial Law
- Strong academic background, LLB, LPC, LLM or GDL (conversion course)
If this vacancy is of interest, please click apply. Alternatively contact Adam Perry at CRA Consulting on 0114 241 8030 for more details.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
This Corporate Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.
We look forward to hearing from you!