Full Time, Permanent Contract
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal / finance recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms / accountancy practices with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the firm & role:
Our client is a leading independent law firm who provide a bespoke and tailored legal service to businesses.
An excellent opportunity has become available for a 2+PQE corporate solicitor to join the team. Working closely with the firms Director you will support in mentoring the junior members of the corporate team and ideally have experience supporting in a similar capacity.
This role offers excellent progression and development opportunities for a driven and motivated candidate.
Within this role your key responsibilities will be dealing with matters including:
- Company sales, Mergers & acquisitions
- Shareholders agreements
- Company restructures
- Commercial agreements
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Pension 5% employee and 3% employer
- Private Medical Insurance after 6 months
- Gym membership after 1 year
- Personalised training and development plans
- Access to free parking
- Opportunity to watch guest speakers and attend events
- Social events as a team
- Charity focused – CSR
- Wellbeing focused
- 2+ years PQE corporate/commercial solicitor/Legal Executive
- Ideally experience working with healthcare clients although this is not mandatory
How to apply:
If this Wills & probate lawyer vacancy is of interest to you , please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com.