Corporate Tax Senior
Sheffield -hybrid working
£35,000 to £38,000
CRA Financial are delighted to be working with this leading firm of accountants with a national presence. The firm offer a range of audit, accounting, advisory and tax services to a wide variety of clients locally from SME’s to larger corporate clients. They have a strong reputation locally and are currently looking to recruit an experienced Corporate Tax Senior to join their highly successful tax department.
Reporting to the Tax partner, you will be responsible for corporate tax compliance for clients, the role will develop and grow for those individuals who would be interested in gaining experience in advisory and offering R&D ,Group tax planning and other advisory work. Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of corporate tax computations
- Finalising and submitting corporation tax returns online using IXBRL
- Dealing with queries from HMRC
- Supporting the accounts department with tax advice
- Ideally, you will have a proven track record of working in corporate tax and be looking to join a firm that can offer career progression
- it is likely that you will be ATT or CTA qualified but this is not essential , applications are welcomed if you are qualified by experience
- The role will initially focus on the compliance aspects of corporate tax but will develop and give you the ability to be involved in more advisory aspects in time as well.
- Competitive Salary and benefits including flexible working
- CTA support if ATT completed
- Excellent career development opportunities and great working environment