Court Clerk / Paralegal
£20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Additional annual leave during XMAS office closure
- 1 Additional leave day following each bank holidays over Easter, May and August
- Flexible working upon request
- Hybrid working upon request
- Limited free parking available
- Social events calendar
- Pension scheme
- Westfield health scheme
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Court Clerk / Paralegal:
- Supporting a team of criminal defence fee earners with Sheffield Crown Court & Magistrates Court files, as well as police station cases.
- Providing comprehensive administrative support on various files from initial stages through to case conclusion.
- Liaising with key stakeholders to manage diaries and schedules
- Legal documentation processing
- Sorting incoming and outgoing mail
- Sorting and organising files
About the business:
CRA Legal are recruiting for a well-known local law firm with offices across South Yorkshire. The firm are a friendly, respected organisation who have seen a period of growth across their business. As a result of increasing workload, our client is looking to hire an experienced court clerk / crime paralegal into their criminal defence department. This role is ideal for a candidate who is looking to continue their career in criminal law.
About CRA Consultants:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
- Unfortunately this role is not suited to candidates without criminal defence experience within a private law firm. You will need recent, relevant experience within a crime department
How to apply:
If this Court Clerk / Paralegal vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Court Clerk / Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.