£30,000 to £40,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA Legal are recruiting on behalf of a multi-specialist law firm with offices across South Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Criminal Defence Solicitor to join a reputable legal practice, in their Central Doncaster Office.
If successful, you will perform the following role as an Criminal Defence Solicitor:
- Handling and managing a varied criminal defence caseload including theft, fraud, violence offences, drug crime etc..
- Representing clients from initial caution through to court appearances
- Providing expert legal advise through consultations and council
- Attending police interviews
- Dealing with appeals
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- All successful candidates will require an active practicing certificate
- Applications from NQ through to 3 years+ PQE welcome
- An active police station accreditation is required
- Previous experience within criminal law is vital
- Running a caseload of criminal files is vital
How to apply:
If this Criminal Defence Solicitor vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Criminal Defence Solicitor vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.