Customer Experience Executive
Sheffield (Free Parking)
£23,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are a leading multi-sector private legal practice. As an established, reputable and highly regarded law firm, they offer their clients a range of expert legal services to obtain the compensation they deserve. Over the years, the firm has pioneered their clients rights to reparation and their employees career advancement.
The team of senior directors, management and lawyers are seasoned professionals with knowledge, enthusiasm and dedication. They offer a welcoming and friendly environment with excellent facilities, advanced training and development opportunities, and a competitive employee offering.
As our newly appointed Customer Experience Executive, you will provide support to the Customer Experience/ Complaints Executive in acknowledging, responding and recording complaints into the business. Assist in the monitoring of complaints and customer feedback. Assist with supporting the business in maximising client satisfaction and customer service. Handling complaints that come into the business at all stages under direction of the Complaints Executive and Risk and Compliance Manager.
- Logging complaints and acknowledging these correctly.
- Contact clients, Legal Ombudsman, Referrers, Search provides and other 3rd parties by telephone/email to progress complaints and come to a resolution. This includes processing bills, refunds, and payments.
- Act as a point of contact and build relationships with clients.
- Contacting clients who have contacted via social media/or left reviews on sites.
- Manage the complaints inbox.
- Assist with call backs when required
- Make payments to clients and Legal Ombudsman when required
- Provide support to staff with difficult clients.
- Assist with complaint management.
- Provide data to the compliance department with regards to LeO
- Liaising with regulators such as the ombudsman, including responding and assisting with Legal Ombudsman Investigations.
- Serving as a point of contact for staff to seek clarification on complaint issues.
- You may be required to perform any other duties and to work in any other areas as requested by the Company, if necessary, which may include other offices and those of clients.
- Experience of working within a customer experience/complaints team is essential
- Confidence to take responsibility and work independently while keeping others informed of progress
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- The ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Strong analytical skills with a pragmatic problem-solving approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Keen to maintain personal development and take advantage or training opportunities and keeping up to date with complaints handling issues
- Planning, organisation, and prioritisation skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to remain calm, controlled, and resilient when under pressure
- Experience of working within a legal service or similar environment would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good use of Microsoft Word and Excel, and general IT Skills
- Competitive pay – £23,000 per annum
- Generous Annual Leave entitlement – 25 days per year + Bank Holidays
- Additional Annual Leave entitlement for long service
- Opportunities for you to progress and develop further in your career
- Healthcare cash plan
- Pension Scheme
- Lucrative ‘Refer a friend scheme’
- Free Parking
- Free Costco Card
- Free Fruit Daily
- On-site subsidised canteen with relaxation area
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in service benefit
- Annual Summer and Christmas Parties
- Award Events
If this Customer Experience Executive vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Adam Perry who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.