Debt Recovery Litigator
Sheffield (Hybrid Working)
Full Time, Permanent
£25,000 to £30,000 salary range + bonus
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA Legal are recruiting on behalf of a local leader in debt management, financial services and legal collections. Due to recent growth within the business, our client is looking for Litigation Fee Earner to join their team.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Debt Recovery Litigator:
- Manage a Defended caseload of small claims and some higher value claims via a diary system to take appropriate follow up action
- Review High Value or Complex pre-legal debts to assess suitability for legal action
- Pursue defended claims through small claims, fast track and multi-track by drafting pleadings, witness statements and producing court bundles.
- Advise clients on legal matters, prospects for successful recovery and assist with overcoming disputes and reasons for non-payment
- Work with courts, enforcement agencies and other suppliers to ensure high standards of service are maintained at all times
- Insolvency Action for Bankruptcy/Winding Up Petitions
- Return of Goods Claims
- Such other duties as may be required
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Free Parking
- Hybrid Working (typically after probation)
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Ideally you will have experience with defended small claims
- Good working knowledge of small claims track
- Good working knowledge of civil procedure rules
- Experience handling litigated files
- Previous experience as a Paralegal is required
How to apply:
If this Debt Recovery Litigator vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Debt Recovery Litigator vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.