Job Title: Dispute Resolution Associate
Location: Leeds City Centre (hybrid working)
Salary: £50,000 to £70,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Increasing holiday entitlement for reward of continued employment, up to 31 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase / sale scheme
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Life insurance (4X annual salary)
- Bonus scheme
- Hybrid working
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Dispute Resolution Associate:
- Handle a caseload of real estate litigation matters, including varied commercial disputes
- Provide legal advice and support to clients, offering practical solutions and strategies for resolving disputes.
- Conduct legal research and stay updated on relevant laws, regulations, and precedents related to litigation.
- Prepare and present legal arguments, pleadings, and submissions in court hearings, mediations, and arbitrations.
- Collaborate with other solicitors, paralegals, and legal assistants within the firm to ensure efficient and effective case management.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, offering exceptional client service and representing their best interests throughout the litigation process.
- Attend client meetings, mediations, and settlement negotiations to advocate for clients’ positions and negotiate favourable outcomes.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date case records, documentation, and billing information in compliance with internal policies and professional standards.
- Stay abreast of market trends and identify potential business development opportunities, contributing to the growth and reputation of the firm.
About the business:
CRA are proud to represent a leading law firm in the heart of Leeds. As a top tier legal 500 firm, you will be joining an established, diverse, highly-regarded, respectable and modern organisation who are experience growth and expansion in many of their teams.
With an experienced and award-winning commercial disputes department, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced lawyer to join an organisation who are going from strength to strength. This opportunity offers you, as the successful candidate, the scope to develop your career and join a forward-thinking, agile business with excellent technology and a luxury office space.
About CRA Consulting:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Commercial Litigation.
- Proven track record of handling complex litigation matters and achieving successful outcomes for clients.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to assess complex legal issues and develop effective strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate legal concepts and arguments clearly and persuasively.
- Sound judgment and decision-making abilities, with the capacity to work autonomously and manage competing priorities effectively.
- Confidence in conducting advocacy (ideally) and representing clients in court proceedings, mediations, and arbitrations.
- High attention to detail and accuracy, ensuring meticulous drafting of legal documents and adherence to procedural requirements.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and establish positive relationships / partnerships with colleagues and clients.
How to apply:
If this Dispute Resolution Associate vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Dispute Resolution Associate vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.