Salary: Up to £48,000 + Bonuses
Location: Manchester City Centre (Hybrid)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA are working in partnership with a reputable national business with offices throughout the country. Our client is a long term established organisation with a great approach to their employees and customer base. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced legal dispute resolution professional to join an exciting and forward thinking business known for their ethical approach, innovative use of technology and commitment to members, customers and colleagues. Our client is a leading provider of civil dispute services to individuals, with a portfolio of partnerships, networks and unions.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Dispute Resolution Lawyer:
- Providing expert legal advice on new and ongoing legal matters in relation to civil disputes law
- Discussing a range of queries with prospective and existing clients
- Drafting various witness statements, documentation and communications
- Conduct hearings, attend court appointments and perform advocacy
- Recording accurate information and auditing files
- Undertaking various consultations and negotiations
- Allocating administrative tasks as and when required
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 28 days holiday (rising to 32 days) + bank holidays
- Enhanced pension scheme (up to 10% employer contributed)
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Hybrid working
- Well-being programme
- Products & services discounts
- Up to 10% of salary bonus scheme (performance led)
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- You will be a qualified solicitor or legal executive
- Previous experience in civil litigation or consumer action law required
- A proven track record of managing good quality, complex cases
How to apply:
If this Dispute Resolution Lawyer vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Dispute Resolution Lawyer vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.