Dispute Resolution Paralegal
£20,000 to £25,000 salary
Full Time, Permanent
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Dispute Resolution Paralegal:
- Manage a caseload, with supervision, of civil litigation matters, including but not limited to professional negligence, contract disputes, property disputes, inheritance disputes, employment disputes, personal injury claims, and debt recovery cases.
- Advise clients on their legal rights, obligations, and potential outcomes of legal actions.
- Draft legal documents, including statements of case, witness statements, and settlement agreements.
- Collaborate with colleagues and experts to gather evidence and build strong cases.
- Keep clients informed about the progress of their cases and provide regular updates.
- Stay updated with changes in legislation, regulations, and case law relevant to litigation practice areas.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date case files, including all correspondence, documents, and time records.
- Foster positive relationships with clients, maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and client care.
About the business:
CRA Legal are recruiting for a long-standing partner with a local presence in South Yorkshire. The firm are an established organisation with a strong reputation, experienced business leaders and a great business model. As a leader in the area, for providing dispute resolution support to the community, they are on the lookout for a Dispute Resolution Paralegal to work closely with key clients, supporting with ranging legal matters.
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
How to apply:
If this Dispute Resolution Paralegal vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Dispute Resolution Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.