Dispute Resolution Paralegal
£25,000 to £30,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 23 days’ holiday + closure at Christmas
- 3% employer pension contribution on whole salary
- Life Assurance scheme at 3x annual salary
- Continuous training and development opportunities for those seeking progression within the firm
- Client and employee referral schemes (up to £2000)
- Discounts on some legal services
- Social committee and events
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Dispute Resolution Paralegal:
- Working closely with the head of department on a variety of cases as well as supporting a wider team of Dispute Resolution Fee Earners
- Handling a range of legal matters that involve contentious legal matters between individuals and businesses
- Provide expert legal advise to clients on new and existing legal claims
About the business:
Our client are a well-established organisation with long-standing routes in the local community. Their firm have a network of well-known and highly-regarded legal professionals with a wealth of experience. They have a ‘client first’ policy which puts the interests of their clients at the centre of what they do. In additional, they pride themselves on transparency, access to justice, expertise and resourcefulness.
About CRA Consultants:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
How to apply:
If this Dispute Resolution vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Dispute Resolution Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.