£23,000 - £24,900
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA Legal are recruiting on behalf of a reputable law firm with a national presence. Our client is looking to hire an experienced legal professional with a background in personal injury law to join their renowned employers / public liability personal injury team, in their Sheffield Office.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Personal Injury Paralegal:
- Running a pre-litigation and ex-portal caseload of EL/PL (Employers Liability / Public Liability) personal injury claims
- Processing claims following dropping out of the MOJ portal
- Liaising with clients throughout the claims management process
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- It is vital you have experience in Personal Injury Law
- It is vital you have exposure to claims that have exited the MOJ Portal
- Exposure to EL / PL (employers liability & public liability) personal injury claims is required
How to apply:
If this Personal Injury Paralegal vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this role pllease call 0114 2418030
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs