Job Title: Employment Associate (3 years PQE+)
Salary: £40,000 to £65,000 (DOE)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are a leading UK Law Firm, recognised in the Legal 500. Their employment department has gone from strength to strength in recent years and is continuing with rapid growth as we continue through the year. Within the department, there are highly regarded employment law professionals with renowned reputations. The firm boasts an excellent culture and a strong business model.
If successful, you will perform the following role as an Employment Associate:
- Handling a varied employment law caseload including contentious and some non-contentious matters
- Representing a range of clients from senior individuals in businesses, organisations and employees (claimant & respondent)
- Providing expert legal advice to clients with regards to new and exciting employment law claims
- Processing confidential information from claimants and employers in order to qualify and prepare claims
- Reviewing statements and concluding cases
- Considering contracts, evidence, legal documentation, legislation and counter arguments
- Vetting cases
- Conducting consultations with clients
- Preparing files for tribunal / litigation
- Briefing council
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Birthday day off
- Pension scheme
- Firm incentives – Days out, fast-food days, breakfasts etc..
- Reward & recognition scheme
- Retail discounts
- Hybrid working
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience working in respondent employment law
- Exposure to TUPE processes required
- Previous experience as an employment fee earner
- You will be a qualified employment solicitor with at least 3 years PQE
How to apply:
If this Employment Associate vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Employment Associate vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.