Job Title: Employment Associate (1 to 3 years PQE)
Salary: £55,000 to £70,000 (DOE)
Location: Leeds City Centre
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Holiday purchase / sale scheme
- Volunteer days
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance scheme
- Well-being benefits scheme
- Travel cost support scheme
- Hybrid working
If successful, you will perform the following role as an Employment Associate:
- Handling a varied employment law caseload including contentious and non-contentious matters
- Representing a range of clients from senior individuals in businesses and wider teams within organisations
- Providing expert legal advice to clients with regards to new and existing employment law claims
- Processing confidential information from employers in order to qualify and prepare claims
- Reviewing statements and concluding cases
- Considering contracts, evidence, legal documentation, legislation and counter arguments
- Vetting cases
- Conducting consultations with clients
- Proving expert HR advice
- Preparing files for tribunal / litigation
- Briefing council
About the business:
Our Client in an award winning legal firm based in Leeds with a reputation for their excellent workplace culture. Continued growth has created an opportunity in their employment team for an experienced employment lawyer, keen to make a name for themselves. Not only will you collaborate and lead on great quality work, but you’ll have wide exposure to the firm’s client base and opportunity to ‘grow your own’, with more scope to shine than in many other firms.
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience working in respondent employment law
- Previous experience as an employment fee earner
- You will be a qualified employment solicitor with at least 1 years PQE
About CRA Consulting:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
How to apply:
If this Employment Associate vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Employment Associate vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.