Location: Chesterfield or Mansfield (Hybrid Working Considered)
Salary: £30,000 - £48,000 (Negotiable)
Contract: Full Time or Part Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA Legal are recruiting for a well-established, regional law firm. Our client is looking to hire an experienced Fee Earner, Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their reputable Employment Law Department, in either their Chesterfield or Mansfield Office.
If successful, you will perform the following role as an Employment Lawyer:
- Running a mixed, varied employment law caseload to include a range of contentious and non-contentious advice matters
- Qualifying, investigating and proceeding claims
- Providing expert legal advice on various employment law related matters to individuals and businesses
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Employment law background needed
- Experience as a fee earner, running employment law cases needed
- You will either be a qualified solicitor, legal executive or qualified by experience fee earner
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Company sickness pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Reward & Recognition Platform
- Discretionary study support
- Flexible working considered
- Hybrid working considered
How to apply:
If this Employment Lawyer vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Employment Lawyer vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.