Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £32,000 - £46,000 per annum
Location: United Kingdom
We are working closely with a law firm who is seeking a dedicated and experienced employment lawyer to join their team as a claimant-focused employment lawyer. The successful candidate will be responsible for representing employees in a range of employment law matters, with a particular focus on claims against their employers.
- Providing advice to clients on a range of employment law matters, including discrimination, harassment, unfair dismissal, and redundancy
- Managing a caseload of employment law claims, from initial consultation through to settlement or trial
- Drafting legal documents, including claim forms, witness statements, and settlement agreements
- Representing clients at Employment Tribunal hearings and negotiating settlements with opposing parties
- Keeping up to date with changes to employment law and providing guidance to colleagues on legal developments
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and developing new business opportunities
- Qualified solicitor with at least 2 years of post-qualification experience in employment law
- Proven experience in managing a caseload of employment law claims, from initial consultation through to settlement or trial
- Excellent knowledge of UK employment law and procedures, with a particular focus on claimant-side work
- Strong analytical and drafting skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a proactive and solutions-focused approach
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with a flexible and adaptable approach
If you are an experienced employment lawyer looking for a new challenge, with a focus on representing claimants in employment law matters, then we would love to hear from you. This firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with excellent opportunities for career progression and professional development.
For more information please contact Rob Addy on 0114 2418030 or click apply today with your up to date cv.