£25,000 to £32,000 Salary Bracket
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are an established practice with key links in the trade union community. They are a multi-service legal practice with many areas of legal specialism. Their team of dedicated legal professionals are experienced, knowledgeable and efficient.
The organisation are experiencing large spikes of growth within their employment law team. They are looking for an experienced Employment Paralegal / Fee Earner to join their growing team. The role with give the successful candidate good exposure to varied contentious and some non-contentious areas of employment law.
If successful, you will perform the following role as an Employment Paralegal:
- Assist with the preparation of legal documents, including contracts, agreements, and court pleadings.
- Vet incoming and ongoing employment law cases
- Conduct legal research and assist with the preparation of legal briefs and memos.
- Draft correspondence and other documents as required.
- Attend meetings with clients, take notes, and prepare summaries.
- Review and analyse documents, such as contracts, employment agreements, and policies.
- Conduct investigations into workplace complaints and assist with the preparation of reports and recommendations.
- Manage case files, including organising and maintaining documents and electronic files.
- Maintain communication with clients, colleagues, and external parties.
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Free parking
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Relevant degree or diploma in law, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and legal databases.
- Knowledge of employment law and relevant legislation is required.
- Prior paralegal or legal assistant experience is required
How to apply:
If this Employment Paralegal vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Employment Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.