£20,000 – £27,500 salary bracket
Leeds (hybrid working)
Full Time, Permanent
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Company sick pay
- Free car parking
- Social events calendar
- Free gym membership (after 1 years service)
- Training & development scheme
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Employment Paralegal:
- Supporting a Senior Partner with a varied caseload including a range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters, to businesses, private healthcare organisations and the public sector
- Providing expert HR advice over the phone, in virtual consultations and in person
- Offering comprehensive administrative support throughout cases from start to finish
- Assisting with preparation for tribunals and hearings
About the business:
CRA Legal are representing a reputable local law firm with a strong UK presence, providing expert legal services to their client base. The firm are an employee focussed business, promoting the well-being of their staff and are big on providing social events, charity partnerships, flexibility and career development.
About CRA Consulting:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
How to apply:
If this Employment Paralegal vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Employment Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.