£34,000 to £38,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA Legal are recruiting on behalf of a reputable, regional law firm with a national presence. The firm boast an excellent reputation, promoting ethical practice and expert legal services to their client base. The employment department is experiencing steady growth, as such they're looking to hire a newly qualified solicitor or legal executive to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity to deal with high quality employment work, become well-networked in the local business community and work in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
If successful, you will perform the following role as an Employment Solicitor:
- Supporting a senior partner and senior solicitor with a comprehensive caseload of contentious and non-contentious employment law cases whilst also running own cases, including predominantly respondent files with some claimant work.
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 23 - 30 days holiday + bank holidays (role / length of service dependant)
- Pension scheme
- Company sick pay
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working
- Bonus Scheme - Company wide, individual and XMAS
- Free eye tests
- Car parking
- Social events
- Study sponsorship
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- You will be a newly qualified lawyer, or with post qualification experience of up to 2 years
- Previous employment within a respondent employment law environment is preferred
- Experience in both contentious and non-contentious employment law preferred
- A strong academic record is preferred
How to apply:
If this Employment Solicitor vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Employment Solicitor vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.