£40,000 to £60,000 salary bracket
Leeds City Centre (hybrid working)
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are a leading regional practice with an excellent firmwide reputation. As a leading legal 500 firm, they boast a strong brand with experienced professionals at the helm. The firm are hiring an additional employment law professional into their Leeds Office to support with its ongoing growth and development.
If successful, you will perform the following role as an Employment Solicitor:
- Work closely with the partner of the Sheffield Office, providing full comprehensive legal services on employment related matters to retainer clients and various additional work streams
- Effectively handling a caseload of ranging employment law matters to include contentious and non-contentious work
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 - 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Family friendly days
- Enhanced sick pay
- Private healthcare - dental, optical, medical
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Car parking discounts
- Bonus scheme
- Legal services discounts
- Social work events
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee assistance programme
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- The successful candidate will be a qualified solicitor or legal executive
- Previous experience in respondent employment law required
How to apply:
If this Employment Solicitor vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Employment Solicitor vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.