Estate Planning Associate - Sheffield
An excellent opportunity has arisen for candidates with estate planning and will writing experience to join a national organisation who are recognised for being leaders in this industry and who are praised for their innovative, modern and ethical approach. This is a great role for anyone with private client experience who wishes to progress in a supportive and forward thinking organisation.
- Drafting wills and other legal documentation, ensuring legal accuracy at all times;
- Managing new private client cases;
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries, progressing the clients's case from start to completion; and
- Utilising in-house databases and IT packages in order to ensure that all professional standards and protocols are followed at all times.
You will ideally have:
- A good working knowledge and previous experience of estate planning and drafting wills;
- A commitment to client care and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Previous experience of advising on Lasting Powers of Attorney matters;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team; and
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work to deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity for a private client professional to join a leading national organisation. Please contact CRA Legal should you want to hear more about this role on 0114 241 8030.