Estate Planning Case manager
Estate Planning Case manager
£21,000 to £28,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent, Hybrid working
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client is one the UK’s leading Legal service providers with offices throughout the country. The firm are widely acknowledged as a leading practice, being a long-standing member of the legal 500. In addition, the firm boasts some of the most highly regarded legal professionals in their respective areas of practice. The successful candidate will be joining a rapidly expanding, reputable, modern and developing law firm.
Key responsibilities included in the role as a
Estate Planning case manager:
- Compose and document wills, ensuring all documents are legally accurate and professionally crafted
- Communicate with clients and corresponding professionals throughout each case
- Manage an incoming case load and collaborate with involved parties towards the successful conclusion of a case
- Accurately maintain client records and correspondence on our systems, ensuring that all compliance and regulatory standards are met
- Assist in business development activities, including client meetings, networking events, and marketing initiatives.
- A robust background in wills drafting and estate planning
- An ability to establish rapport with clients, and a passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Experience of working with lasting power of attorney cases
- An extraordinary level of attention to detail
- The confidence to take charge and lead with cases
- A demonstrated ability to manage your own caseload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Leadership qualities with the ability to mentor and supervise junior solicitors.
- Adherence to ethical and professional standards.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a hybrid working environment.
In addition to a competitive salary ranging from £21,000 to £28,000, they can offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary
- Coaching, training, and support to help you develop
- Complimentary access to gym facilities
- Pension with up to 10% employer contributions
- Annual incentive scheme
- 28 days holiday (increasing to 32 in line with service)
- Discount offers on our products and servicesPrivate health insurance to support your well-being.
- Wagestream access for financial management.
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Employee assistance programme
- Discount on legal services
- Client referral fees
- Colleague referral fees
- Hybrid working
How to apply:
If this Estate planning case manager vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rob Addy who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Estate planning case manager vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.