Estate Planning Solicitor
Estate Planning Solicitor
£30,800 to £44,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent, Hybrid working
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client is one the UK’s leading Legal service providers with offices throughout the country. The firm are widely acknowledged as a leading practice, being a long-standing member of the legal 500. In addition, the firm boasts some of the most highly regarded legal professionals in their respective areas of practice. The successful candidate will be joining a rapidly expanding, reputable, modern and developing law firm.
Key responsibilities included in the role as a
Estate Planning Solicitor:
- Handle a diverse caseload of wills, probate, and estate administration matters, ensuring high-quality legal advice and service delivery.
- Manage complex estate planning matters, including will drafting, trust creation, and inheritance tax planning.
- Represent clients in court proceedings, if necessary, to resolve contested probate issues.
- Provide expert guidance on intestacy rules, inheritance rights, and estate distribution.
- Conduct thorough investigations, research, and analysis of legal issues pertaining to wills and probate.
- Maintain strong client relationships, understanding their needs, and providing tailored advice.
- Collaborate with other departments within the firm to offer comprehensive legal solutions to clients.
- Stay updated on changes in legislation, case law, and industry best practices relevant to wills and probate.
- Support the development and implementation of internal policies, procedures, and precedents.
- Mentor and supervise junior solicitors, providing guidance, feedback, and support in their professional growth.
- Assist in business development activities, including client meetings, networking events, and marketing initiatives.
- Qualified solicitor with significant experience in wills and probate law.
- Solid knowledge of UK inheritance law, tax regulations, and estate administration procedures.
- Demonstrated expertise in handling a wide range of wills and probate matters, including complex estates.
- Proven track record of providing exceptional client service and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Excellent analytical, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Leadership qualities with the ability to mentor and supervise junior solicitors.
- Adherence to ethical and professional standards.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a hybrid working environment.
In addition to a competitive salary ranging from £30,800 to £44,000, they can offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Private health insurance to support your well-being.
- Competitive pension scheme for long-term financial security.
- Staff discount on legal services for you and your immediate family.
- Annual bonus based on individual and firm-wide performance.Ability to drive team performance in a fast-paced environment. Proficient in building relationships at all organizational levels.
- 28 days of holiday, increasing with service, plus bank holidays.
- Discounts on products and services.
- Wagestream access for financial management.
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Employee assistance programme
- Discount on legal services
- Client referral fees
- Colleague referral fees
- Hybrid working
How to apply:
If this Team Leader vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rob Addy who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Estate planning solicitor vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.